Private kindergarten "Baltica College"
Every mother wants her child to develop. And for due development, the child needs, from the early age, communication with other children, proper nutrition and various activities -therefore a private kindergarten is optimal for preschool development, to provide favorable environment for your beloved child!
The Private Kindergarten "Baltica College" stands for:
Besides the nursery school teacher who conducts a number of classes in his / her group under the program "Development" (approved by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation), the kids are taught by primary school specialists, teachers of English, music, dancing, physical training, a psychologist and other specialists working with preschool children. The main educational goal is development of kids' mental abilities in the process of children's activities (games, designing, figurative activity, literature and arts, etc.)
What is the outcome of the private kindergarten?
- securing continuity and consistency of different levels of education;
- training a new-generation learner, within the framework of developmental education -internally free, loving and able to treat the reality and other people in a creative way, able not only to solve an old task, but also to set a new assignment, able to make a conscious choice and take independent decisions;
- assistance in formation of the child's skills of adaptation to school conditions;
- formation of general culture based on exposure to the world heritage, formation of basic moral principles: participation in excursions organized by the college, visits to museums, theatres, etc.;
- formation of the child's personality and his / her self-determination, adaptation to life in the modern society
Private Kindergarten "Baltica College" on Channel One in a program "Good Morning"
The content of the educational programs is determined by the educational standards of the Russian Federation and the Parent's social order. The syllabi are aimed at development of the child's cognitive activity -from child experimenting towards solving cognitive tasks and puzzles outside the play activity. The children are offered special developing tasks aimed to help them to master various means and techniques, in the context of specific preschool activities (mainly through games).
The daily routine and schedule of classes held in our private kindergarten can be found below. One should not think that the private kindergarten means and involves only classes and academic learning. Preschool childhood is a GAME above all, and we just have no right to forget about it. It is important to organize the child's game in a way letting him, while playing, to learn everything that he can master in his age. This is our foremost task.
Memory development takes places through memorization of various children's texts, counting rhymes, poems, staging performances, etc. -all in the form of entertainment, while playing.
A number of methods for developing motor skills are used at every lesson, in addition to drawing, modelling, music lessons, origami, etc. Etiquette classes are held with regard for the age level: communication culture, table etiquette, etc.
While using some general principles and approaches to children, great attention is paid to the development of children's individuality, taking account of every child's pace of development and activity and his / her own preferences.
Photo gallery and interiors of the Private Kindergarten "Baltica College"
Private Kindergarten "Baltica College" - shooting for children's humoristic newsreel "Eralash"